Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Bobcat 751 hydraulics and drive locks every few minutes.

Bobcat 751 hydraulics and...

Bobcat 751 hydraulics and drive locks every few minutes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Dont know serial no. bobcat 751 with kobuta engine

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes replaced leaking switch part no. 667070

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Sends 3 blinker code

10/4/2018
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 4 years ago
Dan, Technician

Hi, My name is***** you get this resolved since your post? If not let me know and I will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and follow up with my responses. So for Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc.Feel free to respond back at anytime if for any reason we seem to get separated, for status, etc.

What is the machine serial number?

serial no.###-##-####

The 3 flashes of the valve indicator light means that the wiring for the valve BICS valve solenoid is shorted to ground.

Inspect the DGN (Dark Green) wire from pin 1 of the BICS controller to the solenoid on the control valve.

Test the resistance of the solenoid to be sure it has 8 to 10 ohms of resistance. Test the DGN wire for continuity to the machine frame when the solenoid is not connected. If there is continuity to the frame, the wire is rubbed and shorted to ground somewhere. Try replacing the DGN wire if after inspection and testing the wiring harness and connector pins check bad.. Please take a moment to rate my answers as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star ratings and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.

Dan, Technician
thank you dan I will check it out

Pleasure to help