Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I am looking for a picture of the control pattern hoses so I…

I am looking for...

I am looking for a picture of the control pattern hoses so I can properly change them to cat excavator controls they are all labeled but someone has been in there and change them all around I want to start from scratch

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

307 9zl01193

Answered in 1 hour by:
9/18/2018
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 4 years ago
Dan, Technician

Hi, My name is***** you get this resolved since your post? If not let me know and I will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and follow up with my responses. Professionals are not employees of the site but help on here as time allows in between jobs, family, etc.. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc.Feel free to respond back at anytime if for any reason we seem to get separated, for status, etc.

No I didn’t , I’m looking for the correct ports to hook the hydraulic lines to on my 307, someone was already there and cahsnged hoses so the control changer is in affective it’s A cat 307 excavator

Click on this link for a chart to help.

Service information

I've worked at several dealers and also been independent as well as worked for some heavy contractors. In cases where a chart is not available while you need to do is identify the end tag your boom and arm circuits on the pilot control side of the circuit. Then once tagged after following each function from that side of the control valve bank you will swap arm in with boom up and arm out with boom down. Click below for the download link of the chart and let me know if you need further help with this as we can follow-up is needed on here.

Please take a moment to rate my answers as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star ratings and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.

I asked for a picture or diagram of the UNLABELED valve assembly where hoses attach on the ports . The hoses are marked , but the PORTS areNOT , so a chart does me no good thanks anyway

Thanks for the update. Sorry about that.... I went through the diagrams offered and this one is the best it gets with Cat. With the chart and the Port ID here you should be on the right track. Please in the future respond back for more info before rating negative as we can follow up as needed on here. Click below and if you could reconsider your rating. I was a prior Cat field service tech currently independent. Let me know if you need further clarification.

Service Information

Dan, Technician