Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

E26 bobcat starts ok cold but warm restart are trouble and…

Customer Question
E26 bobcat starts ok...

E26 bobcat starts ok cold but warm restart are trouble and shuts off on low idle

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

E26 2013 evcavaror I don’t have s.n. With me now.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

No but friend is a mechanic

Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 1 day by:
8/16/2018
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 4 years ago
Dan, Technician
Hi my name is***** you still need help with this? If so let me know and we can follow up as needed on here.
no longer need help. please delete card charges. Thanks Ken
Professionals that users of the site you need to reach out to the website for that...Are