Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

1971 sulliscrew 150 Ford gas motor. Compressor will not

Customer Question
1971 sulliscrew 150 Ford...

1971 sulliscrew 150 Ford gas motor. Compressor will not build pressure when started. If I disconnect intake valve linkage and work it myself the throttle will respond and it will build air

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Unable to locate data plate but all I have for ya is it's a 1971 sullair portable screw comp with 4 cylinder gas engine

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Cant think of anything. Any help will be appreciated.

Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 5 days by:
8/14/2018
Mechanic: Jeremy, Technician replied 4 years ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I see this question has sat for a little while. I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy