Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

2011 sullair 375 CFM with a Caterpillar engine in it after…

Customer Question
2011 sullair 375 CFM...

2011 sullair 375 CFM with a Caterpillar engine in it after starting shuts down all temperatures everything seem to be fine just replace the oil pressure sending unit

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

I have a 2011 sullair 375 with the CAT engine in it I just replace the oil pressure sending unit and it keeps shutting down can't figure it out

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

I don't know what else there is

Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 1 day by:
7/25/2018
Mechanic: Jeremy, Technician replied 4 years ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent user and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy