Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Have a 315 bl cat excavator with a cat quik coupler. The…

have a 315 bl cat...
have a 315 bl cat excavator with a cat quik coupler. The coupler looses hydraulic pressure after it is coupled to a bucket. Have replaced solenoid with same results. Any help? Thanks
7/22/2018
Mechanic: catmastertech, Technician replied 4 years ago
catmastertech
catmastertech, Technician

Depending on the type you have, the internal pressure relief valves have trash in them or have blown the seals in them.

I would remove the cylinder and have it gone through completely to clean out debris and replace all the seals.

catmastertech
catmastertech, Technician
You where correct, the cylinder was bad.

Glad I could help. If you need assistance again, feel free to ask for me.

Thanks, Don

CATMASTERTECH

catmastertech has been spot on and I have rated him five stars each answer, have no idea how it shows three stars for last question. Something to do with my last question not going thru?

The site must be having problems. I just sent a response on your other question