Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

We have a komatsu WB 140, when operating in forward motion…

Customer Question
We have a komatsu...

We have a komatsu WB 140, when operating in forward motion it worked fine when shifted the steering wheel lever to reverse it would not move. shift the lever back to forward still no movement. did this 4 or 5 times and nothing happened. shut of the machine and let it sit for a few minutes and it would not do anything to start.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I don't have it at the moment, will have to go out side and get it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes for a couple of days prior the shifter seemed not to engage the transmission for a brief moment then would start working.. serial number b1795 model wb140 I think.

Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 4 days by:
7/20/2018
Mechanic: Jeremy, Technician replied 4 years ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent user and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy