Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a problem with my bobcat and need help. The bucket…

Customer Question
Good morning I have...

Good morning I have a problem with my bobcat and need help. The bucket will no lift, and it is giving a code 8203. But I do not know what that means? Can someone help me!

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Is a Bobcat T650 Let me look for the serial #

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the construction mechanic to know before I connect you?

The product number is: T1ML11266 and the year is 2014

Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
I have not recieved an answer yet
6/15/2018
Mechanic: Fieldtech59, Shop manager replied 4 years ago
Fieldtech59
Fieldtech59, Shop manager

Greetings, code 82-03 is ACD/RACD Output C Error Off. ACD is for "Attachment Control Device" which involves the harness that runs up the left loader arm and ends just above the hydraulic quick couplers for operating various power attachments. Open your rear door and just above the battery that harness has a plug connection that connects the loader arm attachments harness to the lower frame harness. Disconect the loader frame harness and see if the problem (error) goes away and the loader now operates.