Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Cat 320clu has exactly the same tracking problems as the…

Customer Question
Cat 320clu has exactly...

Cat 320clu has exactly the same tracking problems as the 325c with 5500hrs right side track is slower then left; runs whith aec off;was at cat dealer for 3months .what was the sollution for the 325c?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

320clu cat0320cjpac00396

Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/6/2018
Mechanic: catmastertech, Technician replied 4 years ago
catmastertech
catmastertech, Technician

I am sorry. We do not have any way to know which answer you are asking about.

If you wish to reference it here, open the question and then copy the address and paste it in this chat.

Also, post the name of the expert that answered it.

Please add the repairs done to your machine by the dealer or all we can do is list the same repairs.

For me, no matter the issue, when travel is a problem the cheapest place to start is the swivel. It is the most common failure and the easiest to repair.

https://www.justanswer.com/construction-and-road-equipment/86v0g-cat-325c-excavator-5500hrs-right-side-track-slower.html ,donnie catmastertech. 12-28-13 . Here is the info you wanted,I just wanted to know what was wrong with the 325,it will give me somthing else to look at.Cat has redone swivel,pumpcontrol,pump,and on and on to much to list ,if you can find that anser i can go from there thanks mark

I believe you are seeing the complete posting. I do not find any response after I asked for detailed pressure testing.

Sorry, I can't find anything that old in my records.