Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Is the new holland 32lc loader a skid steer quick attach?

Is the new holland...

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

HJF024387 New holland tn70

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Loader bucket won't remove and wanted to put on ssqa pallet forks

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Levers lift up but not releasing bucket

5/31/2018
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 4 years ago
Dan, Technician
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Please give me a moment to review your information and follow up with my responses.
I've seen this section. So the 32LC loader is compatible with the skid steer quick attachments correct?
Off the top of my head I cannot say whether or not it is the same size as that quick connect so as far as being able to use the same attachments between the skid steer and the tractor they may be different sizes so as far as being interchangeable I cannot tell you for sure on that one cuz they may not be. However the Quick Connect is the same style design as the skid steers and functions the same way.
I would agree however that it would make logical sense that they would design it in such a way that you could interchange them but whether or not this is true between these models that part I cannot tell you.
Dan, Technician