Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have an 07 420 EIT cat backhoe. the hydraulics quit, the…

Customer Question
Hi i have an...

Hi i have an 07 420 EIT cat backhoe. the hydraulics quit, the fuse for the lock out and ride control fuse was blown, im wondering if there is a common spot for this wireing to short out..?? i do not have a wiring diagram so i'm lost as to where to start. i figure id take a crack at it before i call cat service

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

2007 CAT 420 EIT S/N CAT0420ECKMW01038

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the industrial mechanic to know before I connect you?

Nope i think that sums it up

Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
4/19/2018
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 4 years ago
Dan, Technician
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Please give me some time to see what I have for your serial number machine to help you troubleshoot this circuit. We can follow up as needed on you.