Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

How to liftarms to tilt cab with no start on case 60xt. 60…

Customer Question
How to liftarms to...

How to liftarms to tilt cab with no start on case 60xt

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

60 xt jaf0383003

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes arms wont lift with a fork lift

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the construction mechanic to know before I connect you?

Is there a relief to do this

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
4/3/2018
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 3 months ago
Dan, Technician
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Please give me some time to look up your machine information on that circuit for your serial number to see what you might have for lock valves or relief valves in that circuit and follow up on here.
Give me a few moments to take this information up for your machine serial number.
never mind dan I couldn't wate any more I have it fixed
Okay great thanks for the update.