Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a vemeer bc1000xl, when i start the red oil light on…

Customer Question
I have a vemeer...

I have a vemeer bc1000xl chipper, when i start the red oil light on ecm comes on and the chipper shuts down in 15 seconds. I have 5 volts and ground at the switch and i already replaced the switch. I get same results if I bypass the switch and jump the wire.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

BC1000XL 1VRY11198C10 18330

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 2 days by:
4/6/2018
Mechanic: Jeremy, Technician replied 3 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

This took way too long, I had to give the chipper back to the customer at no charge