Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have an 8235r tractor one side of my lift arms is always…

Customer Question
I have an 8235r...

I have an 8235r tractor one side of my lift arms is always lower than the other even after adjusting arms do u think it is hydronic lift cylinder or rock shaft

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

John deer 8235r I don't know serial number at this time

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

I adjusted arms and cheated to level but noticed that the one side later was lower and I checked tire pressure and size all was good

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
4/3/2018
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 3 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hello! Let's see if we can work together and come to a satisfactory conclusion!

Rock shaft does not move solid shaft, so I would say it is lift cylinder.

I see the question is still open.?