Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a Mahindra max 28xl that runs for a while tell gets…

Customer Question
I have a Mahindra...

I have a Mahindra max 28xl that runs for a while tell gets warm then shuts down it will start right up again then shuts down is this the fuel sollinoid?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Its a Mahindra max 28xl 2012 not sure of serial number

Submitted: 19 days ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
4/1/2018
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 19 days ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hello! Let's see if we can work together and come to a satisfactory conclusion!

Good chance the fuel solenoid is getting hot and dropping out, killing the engine. ANd it would reset as soon as you restart, but likely run less time with each occurrence.

Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician