Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I am sushil How are you. HAULER 40 F. PIN VCEOA40FC00011562.

Customer Question
Hi I am sushil...

Hi I am sushil How are you

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Volvo?

HAULER 40 F

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Volvo?

PIN VCEOA40FC00011562

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

YES ERROR CODE 5500-12 WHAT IS IT

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Do you have scan tool or a code reader?

NO I DONT HAVE ITS VOLVO HAUL TRUCK

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

LET ME KNOW HOW THIS SYSTEM IS WORK MEANS ON LINE SUPPORT IS THERE ANY MONTHLY OR EARLY MEMBERSHIP

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 4 days by:
4/4/2018
Mechanic: Jeremy, Technician replied 3 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy