Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I recently bought a used bobcat t 190 at auction. it is a…

Customer Question
I recently bought a...

I recently bought a used bobcat t 190 at auction. it is a keyless i want to be able to lock the display so it wont be stolen at the job site

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Customer:###-##-####

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes .nothing just got it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

It is not asking for a code

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
3/29/2018
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 3 months ago
Dan, Technician
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Give me some time to pull up the information on this and follow up accordingly.

The right instrument panel shown [Figure 7] is the

Keyless Panel.

1. Display Panel: The Display Panel is where all system

setup,

monitoring,

conditions are displayed.

2. Function Icons: The lower left area of the Keyless

Panel has the same Icons as the Key Switch Panel.

These Icons are only visible when the monitoring

system has detected an error.

3. Selection Buttons: The four Selection Buttons allow

you to select items from the Display Panel and scroll

through screens.

4. Keypad: The numeric keypad (4) [Figure 7] has two

functions:

To enter a number code (password) to allow starting

the engine (Keyless Start).

To enter a number as directed for further use of the

Display Panel

The first screen you will see on your new loader will be as

shown in [Figure 8].

When this screen is on the display you can enter the

password ***** start the engine or change the Display

Panel setup features.

NOTE: Your new loader (with Keyless Instrument

error

Panel) will have an Owner Password. Your

dealer will provide you with this password.

Change the password ***** one that you will

easily remember to prevent unauthorized use

of your loader. (See Panel Setup on Page 116.)

Keep your password ***** a safe place for future

needs.

Start Engine: Use the Keypad to enter the numbers

(letters) of your password ***** press the RUN / ENTER

key (5) [Figure 7].

Press and hold the START Button (6) [Figure 7] until the

engine starts.

Change Language: Press the Selection Button at the end

of the arrow [Figure 8] to go to the next screen.

Use the Keypad to select the number of the language

[Figure 9].

Press EXIT. The screen will return to [Figure 8]. You can

then enter the password ***** start the engine.

For further description of screens to setup the system for

your use (See Panel Setup on Page 116.)

NOTE: Pressing the EXIT key will go to the previous

screen and you can continue pressing until

you

get

to the home screen

SHORTCUT: Press the "0" (zero) key to get to

the home screen immediately

Not needing a password ***** start. I want to start using a password

I understand that. I was pulling your info.

Click below

Service info

Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.