Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Vactor fodder pump ran out of water now will not pump at…

Customer Question
Vactor fodder pump ran...

Vactor fodder pump ran out of water now will not pump at all.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Model 810 serial 84-10-2547

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Checked water filter repute the pump

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Purged

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 6 days by:
4/4/2018
Mechanic: Jeremy, Technician replied 3 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy