Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Serial number 5129 172 The machine feels as it is

Customer Question
serial number 5129 172...
serial number 5129 172 The machine feels as it is cavitating. I changed the hyd. oil but did not improve. It does this for about an hour depending on the weather. The warmer it is outside the faster it runs normal. I have my doubts as to what is wrong as it seems to be opposite of what happens when a pump goes out.
Michael
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 2 days by:
3/30/2018
Mechanic: Jeremy, Technician replied 3 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy