Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Got air in my fuel filter and lift pump does not seem to…

Got air in my...

Got air in my fuel filter and lift pump does not seem to fill filter

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

3029t

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, I replace the fuel line from tank to lift pump and no difference. lift pump is not building pressure,

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes how much is the fee for service ?

3/27/2018
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi, I’m Wayne.

I will be assisting you with this issue today.

did you get air in the line after you replaced the line

Customer reply replied 27 days ago
no there was air in the line before and no difference after replacement
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
I don’t have phone
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
do you have an answer for me ?
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
hello ????

Hi

I am here , have to take questions as they come in

Hi

get a container of clean diesel fuel

run a line from the container to the lift pump

crack open injector lines crank over 10-15 second intervals

rest 15 sec you should see bubbles at injectors when bubbles stop

tighten the lines hold the pedal to the floor and start

if you do not see bubbles, replace the transfer pump

it has failed

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible.

I hope that I have earned a 5-star rating

Found at the top of the screen before you leave today.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.​

Wayne, Journeyman
Wayne, Journeyman