Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I need check main copling for the main hidraulic pump this…

Customer Question
I need check main...

I need check main copling for the main hidraulic pump this machine have easy acces plate for it thanks Parra Equipment

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

330 cl Cat0330c tcap00423

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

I fix old off this machines but no on this new models

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the construction mechanic to know before I connect you?

No maddam

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
thanks for you help
3/27/2018
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 3 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi ,My name is Dan. I will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and post my responses. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc. What problems are you having with this machine? Pump drive coupling?