Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

My 6110E deere tractor stopped going in any gear. Dont have…

Customer Question
My 6110E john deere...

My 6110E john deere tractor stopped going in any gear.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Dont have serial number

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing happened an hour ago

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Transmission light was coming on when the tractor got hot .Goes away once i rev to 1000 rpms.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
The tractor goes into gear but will not move
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 3 days by:
3/30/2018
Mechanic: Jeremy, Technician replied 4 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy