Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

How do i bleed a 2004 caterpillar telehandler TH460B with a…

How do i bleed...

How do i bleed a 2004 caterpillar telehandler TH460B with a electric pump on top of fuel filter tank was clogged and it ran out of fuel

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

It is a TH460B telehandler(###) ###-####04ct146504

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes, turn key on for 3 minutes cranked didn't start, cracked injectors and air coming out when cranking

3/26/2018
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi, I’m Wayne.

I will be assisting you with this issue today.

you are doing it the correct way, loosen all of them

crank 10-12 seconds and rest 15 sec.

when bubbles stop, close the lines, hold the throttle to the floor

keep it there until runs smooth

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible.

I hope that I have earned a 5-star rating

Found at the top of the screen before you leave today.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.​

Going to try it will be back with you in a couple minutes

OK

On last step right know will be b ack in a minute
It started thank you
All done ide give you 5 stars

You're welcome

Please click on the 5-stars above

Wayne, Journeyman