Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Just wondering where the ac heater tap is on a wa700 komatsu…

Customer Question
Just wondering where the...

Just wondering where the ac heater tap is on a wa700 komatsu loader

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Dont know at the moment. I'm just the operator and don't have manual. General location of it is enough

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Looked for it but had no luck so far

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

That is all thanks

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
3/26/2018
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 3 months ago
Dan, Technician
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. What is the dash number on this machine and serial number if you can get it? Also I'm assuming that you are referring to the air conditioning charge port to add freon?
Wa700- what? There should be a number after wa 700
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 2 months ago

Hi, Did you get this resolved?