Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a Cat 287b and we are hooking up the six way blade.

It has two electric valves...
i have a Cat 287b and we are hooking up the six way blade. It has two electric valves Cat(###) ###-####nd Cat(###) ###-####there were some issues with the wiring harness that ran up then left side are to a 8-way cannon plug. Two of these pins were not being used. we have constant power on Pin H we have power to pin D when the left joy stick button 5 is pushed while holding right stick trigger. We have power to pin C when left button 6 is pushed while holding right stick trigger. Problem for me is from the cannon plug down to the two electric valves. is there any kind of wiring Did. for this? Please help.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/26/2018
Mechanic: catmastertech, Technician replied 4 years ago
catmastertech
catmastertech, Technician

Would you have the serial number of the blade available?

You can skip the serial number, I believe I have found the correct information for your blade.

See the link below for details.

If it is not correct, please let me know and I will try again.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KgrdcyBd5lAbYRXjKuUikvhQ522qvB5Z

I am just about home and I will take a look and let you know if this is correct. Thank you and I will get back to you shortly.

I will be online for a little while longer. I can pick up this tomorrow evening if we need to work deeper into this problem.

catmastertech
catmastertech, Technician