Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Can you provide me a wiring diagram for my 1999 JLG 33RTS…

Can you provide me a...
Can you provide me a wiring diagram for my 1999 JLG 33RTS Scissor lift. Serial number(###) ###-#### I am looking to rebuild the basket control box. Also, do you have a part number on the joystick (with left/right button and drive enable trigger). This is not a big rush right now, but I am taking the unit out of service for maintenance the middle of next week and would like to have some info by then if possible. Thanks! Mark Huerta
3/21/2018
Dan, Technician

Hi Mark,My name is Dan. I will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and post my responses. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc.

Click on this link. I Uploaded your information. Let me know if you need more help.

Service info

Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.

Dan, Technician
Thank you, ***** ***** exactly what I needed.