Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

What would the torque spec be on a C16 vibration dampener…

What would the torque...

What would the torque spec be on a C16 vibration dampener bolts?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

W1A00908 , C16 EVS

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Checking work done buy a previous mechanic.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Does it require Loctite 252 or 253 on the bolts?

3/21/2018
Dan, Technician

Hi ,My name is Dan. I will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and post my responses. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc.

Click below for the procedure. I need to grab the torque specs as well.

Service info

Antisieze is listed, no loctite

The Damper tightens to 215 ± 40 N·m (160 ± 30 lb ft)

Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.

Hi, Did you get this resolved? Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.

Dan, Technician