Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Hydrolic hose under the sit for 135 takeuchi. Takeuchi 137.

Hydrolic hose under the...

Hydrolic hose under the sit for 135 takeuchi

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Takeuchi 137

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the construction mechanic to know before I connect you?

I just want know how to get to the hose under the machine

3/19/2018
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 4 years ago
Dan, Technician
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Please post the serial number of your machine so you can be sure to get the correct information for your machine. Most of these mini excavators the cab will tilt forward into the service position to access any of the components Under The Operators cab. Most of the time there are bolts Behind The Operators seat right at the base below the base of the rear window and a couple of others to allow the cab to tilt forward. Let me know your serial number so I can pull up some information for you to help further. We can follow up as needed on here.
Serial #13518681 takeuchi 135 mini excavator

1. Select a firm, level surface, set the machine to the posture shown in the diagram above, ground the working equipment, then stop the engine. 2. Raise the safety lock lever(s) to engage the lock. Close the cab door (cab).

3. Remove the lock bolt (A). 4. Insert a rod into hole (B) and release the latch. 5. With the rod still in the hole, slowly raise the platform. (Tilt up : 30°) 6. Lift stopper (D) and insert it into the platform’s holder (C) to fasten it in place. If you need to run the engine while the platform is raised follow these steps. 7. Make sure that all levers and pedal are in neutral positions. 8. Push the throttle lever to the low idling position. 9. Start the engine. 10. Be sure to stop the engine after inspection and maintenance.

Click below

Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.

Dan, Technician