Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I am putting a d9h semi u blade together and did not take…

Customer Question
I am putting a...

I am putting a d9h semi u blade together and did not take apart wondering if this is strait forward

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

D9h 90v68o5

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

I bought machien last week blade off the blade will be here tomorrow in pieces

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the construction mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/18/2018
Mechanic: Don, Journeyman replied 3 months ago
Don
Don, Journeyman

hi there my name is don i will try to help you on this

was this blade off the unit you bought ?

hi there

Update

since the blade came off the unit it is not difficult to reinstall just awkward

we flop them out all the time

takes about 2 hours ti line everything up the most challenge will be the hydraulic lines and hopefully they marked them when they took them off

Have a great day

Don

Please use the star rating system at top of page so I get credit from the web site for my time,
You may still ask follow up questions at no extra charge after rating.
Thank you