Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Biljax 5533, new batteries installed now sevcon is blinking…

Customer Question
Biljax 5533, new batteries...

Biljax 5533, new batteries installed now sevcon is blinking green light and leg won't extend

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Model 5533A serial # 55A10-00023

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes fixing it ourself, have tried nothing yet

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the industrial mechanic to know before I connect you?

Only that new batteries were installed yesterday and we tested all functions yesterday and it operated perfect

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 2 days by:
3/19/2018
Mechanic: Jeremy, Technician replied 3 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy