Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Trying to find a diagram of main hydro pump on 279c2. Had to…

Trying to find a...

Trying to find a diagram of main hydro pump on 279c2 . Had to replace hoses and my hired hands forgot to mark where they go back too

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Kwb0706

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes hooking the hoses Up and pilot controls aren’t working right. When I want the machine to fiward it goes sideways or in another direction

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

If I had a parts diagram of the hydraulic pump with the 4 main ports / hoses that trace them back to the outside main drives

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

K thanks

3/17/2018
Dan, Technician
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Professionals are not employees of the site. I login periodically throughout the day as time allows in between jobs Etc. Please allow me some time to pull up some information on this for you and follow up with my responses. We can follow up as needed on here.
Ok thanks

Click this link for the pump configuration and port info

Service info

Also click on this link

Service info

Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.

Ok great diagram now do you have one of the outside drives on the tracks to show which hoses go where?

Ill have to check other publications as the parts manual only shows the motors alone I already checked on that unfortunately.

Click on this link. This is what I have. I can offer a troubleshooting guide with some schematics for a premium service

Service Info.

Dan, Technician
Is this troubleshooting pdf manual going to show me a full diagram of which hoses go where?

I posted the link in the private contact window above. Let me know once you have got it so I know when its okay to close the link.