Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Acs light was on then went off, no hydraulics work, there…

Customer Question
Acs light was on then...
Acs light was on then went off , no hydraulics work , there was three beeps but no code came up. The 873 bobcat was just serviced last month. Could the hydraulic fluid be low. I can't see a high low lines on the inspection window but the level is just a 1/16 below half
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/16/2018
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 4 months ago
Dan, Technician
Hi my name is***** will be glad to help. Professionals are not employees of the site but we can follow up as needed on here. What is the serial number of your machine and do you have the diesel or the gas engine?
diesel, 514 148 748
Thanks for the information and sorry for the delay as it's been a busy day for me. If you are not getting a code on the display try pressing and holding the light switch to see if that changes anything and if they fault might display in the hour meter instead. If not what I want you to try is to disconnect the battery for several minutes and with the cables disconnected touch the two cables together to remove any residual voltage that might be dormant in the circuit. Then reconnect the battery cables and see if the system will reset and if so check to see if there are any fault or error codes to be displayed after this.
We can follow up as needed on here.
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 3 months ago

Hi, Did you get this resolved?