Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I HAVE A NEW HOLLAND SKIDSTEER AND I FORGOT THE CODE TO

Customer Question
I HAVE A NEW...

I HAVE A NEW HOLLAND SKIDSTEER AND I FORGOT THE CODE TO START IT. I DONT KNOW WHERE I WROTE IT DOWN.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

L220

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Ncm456293

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

I TRIED UNHOOKING THE BATTERY BUT DID NO GOOD

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
3/13/2018
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 4 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hello! Let's see if we can work together and come to a satisfactory conclusion!

Try the original factory code, which was all 5's.

I see the question is still open?