Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a s last 90/2 the hiflow isn’t working where is the.

I have a s...

I have a s last 90/2 the hiflow isn’t working where is the. Solenoid location

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I dont have it with me

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Fixing my self and new filters and fluid

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the construction mechanic to know before I connect you?

The hiflow light comes on but there isn’t a difference in how it powers the attachments

How long does it take to connect to some one
3/13/2018
Dan, Technician

Hi, My name is***** you get this resolved or still need help? If so let me know your serial number. We can follow up as needed on here. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc.

Dan, Technician
Phone call session started

Click this link for the high flow valve breakdowns

Service info

Click below for the wiring section

Also to access the Parts manual click below

Parts

Alright tested the hiflow and it at 23 gpm with out and resistance against it is there any relief valves

Click on this link and then use the illustrated parts list and accept the terms to view. Then enter your model to access the full parts book online for full breakdowns. You can access full diagrams and pat numbers, locations, etc.

Parts