Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

What type and weight of oil goes in the transmission of a…

Customer Question
What type and weight...

What type and weight of oil goes in the transmission of a john deere 350 crawler

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

My neighbor has one he said i could use but it needs some oil added to it

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
3/13/2018
Mechanic: Curtis B., Technician replied 5 months ago
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hello! Let's see if we can work together and come to a satisfactory conclusion!

do you have the type and weight

30 wt engine oil, same as would go in the engine.

I see the question is still open, please use the 5-star rating system to close the question and get me credit!