Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

My bobcat s185 4in1 bucket function not working. Wait i

Customer Question
My bobcat s185 4in1...

My bobcat s185 4in1 bucket function not working .

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Wait i bring

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

If its easy i will otherwise call someone but they are very busy and cant fix till next weak

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

*53032277 2008 s185

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
3/13/2018
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 4 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi ,My name is Dan. I will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and post my responses. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc.

First check for fault codes holding the light switch to see if any Falco's will display in the hour meter window but if you have the digital display panel that displays codes please let me know if you have any fault codes logged. If no codes check inside the old hydraulic filter to see if there's any signs of fine metal or debris that would indicate a component problem occurring. If lift and tilt and travel along with all other functions work except for the axillary 4 in 1 functions then check all your fuses and relays and let me know the results and if we have to dig deeper into this. Please remember to take a moment to read my answers has that as hell that say credits my time for helping on the site. Five-star ratings and bonuses are always greatly appreciated
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 3 months ago

Hi, Did you get this resolved? Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.