Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a 95xt case skidsteer and I need to find the part…

I have a 95xt...

I have a 95xt case skidsteer and I need to find the part number for the shaft that drives the hydraulic pumps

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Heavy Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

Ok

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes. Can’t find the part number to order the part

3/11/2018
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Hello! Let's see if we can work together and come to a satisfactory conclusion!

ou looking for the drive plate? See link below. Is this it?

Looks like the front of the pump. the main shaft for the pump.??

coupler!

I believe so. How can I find what year the machine is?

What is s/n?

The shaft goes inside the main pump then connects to the coupler which connects to the single gear pump is that correct?
Jaf0305918

The Case parts link is not coming up for me! Still trying.

Ok. Can you also tell me what year the machine is if you get a chance?

By my calculations, it would be 2005. See the coupler in the link below.# 8 I think!

Or # 13!

Does it say how many teeth the shaft Has on the ends? My coupling has 13 splines and the pump looks like it has 27 splines.

# 13 on the list is 13 teeth. Did you scroll down to see part numbers?

just wanted to make sure the other end has 27 teeth. I have the coupling. I am needing the shaft itself

I don't know!

Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician

Thanks!