Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I cannot get my Regen to start. Soot is showing 72%. 3032e.

Customer Question
I cannot get my...

I cannot get my Regen to start. Soot is showing 72%.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

3032e

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

I’ve tried holding the parked button down to start the Regen but nothing happens.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the agriculture mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes the Regen light is not coming on either but it should be if I’m at 72% soot

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
How long before I get a answer?
3/11/2018
Mechanic: Andy, Technician replied 4 months ago
Andy, Technician
Hi there . My name is***** , vehicle manufacturers will put a label on the visor displaying all the various soot levels and the steps to follow to initiate a parked Regen . Sometimes , a clutch switch or a brake switch may be acting up causing the ECM to think that a pedal is depressed therefore preventing a Regen to start . We need to make sure the pedals are Ll the way up

Do you still need help with this?

Please do not forget to accept my answer and rate my service to you. Otherwise , I receive nothing for my efforts as I am not an employee on this site . We are paid a portion per answers only if accepted . Thanks

Is there something missing here? Just looking for an update on this please . Thanks