Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I’m doing an oil and filter change on a jcb 426 ZX and I…

Customer Question
I’m doing an oil...

I’m doing an oil and filter change on a jcb 426 ZX and I can’t find where the drain home is located and you can’t even access the oil pan

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

It’s a JCB 426 ZX ENG SERIAL NUMBER IS 21769693

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

I’m attempting to chang oil on a JCB 426 ZX loader and there is no access to the oil pan is there a hose somewhere that you drain the oil from???

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
3/10/2018
Mechanic: Wayne, Journeyman replied 4 months ago
Wayne, Journeyman

Hi I'm Wayne. I'll be assisting you with this issue today.

there is a round on the R/s of the machine towards bottom 3 3/8 bolts

remove that cover dig hand to get to the hose

I hope this helps you

My goal is to give you the best experience possible.

I hope that I have earned a 5-star rating

found at the top of the screen before you leave today.

If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.​

Morning

Just following up with you

did my answer help you ??