Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

My tl130 bucket won’t lower. When I try to push lever

Customer Question
My tl130 bucket won’t...

My tl130 bucket won’t lower. When I try to push lever forward it goes up instead of down

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Trfc 016

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

I’m stuck in the mud trying to get out, need to lower bucket, but it only goes up

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the construction mechanic to know before I connect you?

Has never done this before

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 1 day by:
3/12/2018
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 1 month ago
Dan, Technician
Hi my name is***** you get this resolved or do you still need help?
Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician