Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Having a lot of trouble locating a Owners Manual for Lion…

Customer Question
Having a lot of trouble...
Having a lot of trouble locating a Owners Manual for Lion Manufacturing Liftall L50.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 1 day by:
3/12/2018
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 4 months ago
Dan, Technician
Hi my name is***** you still need help with this?
I checked my sources as well and I'm having the same trouble so I am going to opt out so this will post bacc on the board for other professionals to respond in case they may be able to help with this. Don't reply back or the question will lock back to me. Sorry I could not be of help on this one.