Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

We have a HD+ 120 Hamm roller with oscillation and need the…

Customer Question
Good morning, we have...

Good morning, we have a HD+ 120 Hamm roller with oscillation and need the shop manual to fix it.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

HD+0120 serial H(###) ###-####

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

The oscillation is not working , we have been in the Asphalt Paving Business for over 60 years and have the mechanics to do it

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Construction Equipment Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts.

We will wait for your mechanic. thank you

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the construction mechanic to know before I connect you?

The only thing we need is how to fix the oscillation system on the roller.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
3/9/2018
Mechanic: Don, Journeyman replied 4 months ago
Don
Don, Journeyman

Good morning My name is ***** ***** will try to help you on this

you can get you service and repair manual here

https://www.epcatalogs.com/Widos-Hamm/

Have a great day

Don

Morning just checking up on your progress

Don

Please

Rate my service by using the stars at the top of the page.

Just Answer can only compensate me for my time and resources after feedback rating thus rating is required Many thanks

good morning, we have not been able to download the shop manual from epcatalogs.
if you can help it would be much appreciated.

good morning

i will see what i can do

Don

Hi there i have searched for the service manual

these fellows can help you

https://www.wirtgen-group.com/america/en-us/about-us/contact/

Have a great day

Don