Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

My Alc 500 board has a fault light and light on steady when…

Customer Question
My Alc 500 board...

My Alc 500 board has a fault light and ***** *****ght on steady when stop button first pull out. Push back in and they go away,both joy sticks not working, what to look for

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

S -40 searil#s4007-12256

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the industrial mechanic to know before I connect you?

My name is ***** ***** about that

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 4 days by:
3/12/2018
Mechanic: Jeremy, Technician replied 4 months ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy