Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

JD 544j no power to key switch. Batteries seem to be good.

Customer Question
JD 544j no power...

JD 544j no power to key switch. Batteries seem to be good . No power to dash blower etc. Fuses seem to be good. Parked last night everything worked fine .

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

544j loader s/n dw544jz621106

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Checked batteries for power and checked fuse panel.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
3/7/2018
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 4 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi ,My name is Dan. I will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and post my responses. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc.

Got it figured out. Thanks
Thanks for the update. Customer service can get this closed out for you if you don't need any further help.