Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

L90f boom drops with ride control on. Vceol90fleoo29353.

Customer Question
L90f boom drops with...

L90f boom drops with ride control on

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Vceol90fleoo29353

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Fixing self tried

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the equipment mechanic to know before I connect you?

Test for this fault

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 5 days by:
3/11/2018
Mechanic: dieseldan55, Mechanic replied 4 months ago
dieseldan55
dieseldan55, Mechanic
Hi my name is***** can help you with this. So what I think your issue could be is the solenoid ma910 and or ma911 on the boom suspension valve block. I would advise to change them out noting that they are different valves so they can be put in the wrong holes accidentally. One will have a silver stem and one a black. Be aware of that when changing. The coils are the same but stems are opposite in function. Also be aware there is a lot of pressure on this system. You need to bleed it off and Suppourt the boom or you will be injured. There is a test port on the valve block that will allow you to verify the pressure is off.. I can supply part numbers later if needed. Thanks