Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a 226b skid steer arm rest light flashes the parking…

Customer Question
Hi i have a...

Hi i have a 226b skid steer arm rest light flashes the parking brake stays lit up checked swith in arm rest and seat

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

CAT0226BVMJH08089 MODEL 226B

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

CHECKED ALL FUSES AND SEAT SWITCH AND ARM SWITCH

Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
2/10/2018
Mechanic: catmastertech, Technician replied 4 years ago
catmastertech
catmastertech, Technician

I would recommend you next follow the troubleshooting guide I have attached below.

If you have any problem testing, please post back the results of your testing and the steps you have completed.

Note any problem and step you may have trouble with and I will be glad to help you further.

Thanks, CATMASTERTECH

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8Gc4s_tr2LzOFVHa3QyTjVLd0E

Were you able to complete the troubleshooting?

Did you locate the problem?

Do you need further assistance?

If not, please take a moment to provide a rating for my answer. It is very helpful for me.

If you do need anything else, please let me know.

Thanks for using JustAnswer.

CATMASTERTECH