Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Hitachi zaxis ZX350LCH-3 Trucks pulling to the right hand…

Customer Question
Hitachi zaxis ZX350LCH-3...

Hitachi zaxis ZX350LCH-3 Trucks pulling to the right hand side in forward Direction and in reverse direction as in backing up in highest speed pilot line pressure check track was rebuilt and pressure checked with all new seals

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

ZX350LCH-3 HCM1V800J00058278

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the construction mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thank you that is all

Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
2/7/2018
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 4 years ago
Dan, Technician

Hi ,My name is***** will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and post my responses. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc. What was rebuilt? a drive motor? What are the pressures and flow for each track from the pumps? Any fine metal in the in tank return filter that looks like glitter?

Hi, Did you get this resolved?