Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a 226b. Caterpillar Bobcat and the engine will turn…

Customer Question
I have a 226b...

I have a 226b. Caterpillar Bobcat and the engine will turn over but the hydraulic are not working and the machine will not move

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

One moment

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

We’ve checked all fuses. The lap bar switch isn’t getting any fire to it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the construction mechanic to know before I connect you?

All I know is it’s a 2005 model

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
2/7/2018
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 5 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi ,My name is***** will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and post my responses. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc. Are you getting any fault or warning indicators? Lights flashing?

Seatbelt is flashing
I’m a poultry farmer and need this to be fixed ASAP I have disinfect crew coming at 4am
Thanks for the info let me grab you the troubleshooting information and post that for you shortly
Please post the email address you would like that sent to because I would prefer to send it to your private email

click on this link for the troubleshooting info

Service info

Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits mytime helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.

????