Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and Road Equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

Construction and Road Equipment

Compactor 132 brakes are not working parking are reversing.

Customer Question
Compactor 132 brakes are...

Compactor 132 brakes are not working parking are reversing

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

Compactor 132 #82263

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing this yourself? What have you tried so far?

Going to have not tried anything yet

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the construction mechanic to know before I connect you?

What parts I might need

Submitted: 18 days ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
2/7/2018
Mechanic: Jeremy, Technician replied 17 days ago
Jeremy
Jeremy, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

I don’t normally work on these, but I can try to assist you where I can. Did you still need assistance with this? Or do you prefer to work with a tech that knows the equipment better?

_______________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see, touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback, they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Curtis B.
Curtis B.
Curtis B., Technician