Construction and Road Equipment

Construction and road equipment repair questions? Ask a mechanic ASAP

I have a 2010 Bobcat A300 serial # A5GW35355. I'm having an…

Customer Question
I have a 2010...

I have a 2010 Bobcat A300 serial # A5GW35355. I'm having an issue with the bucket tilt. If I go slow or lightly feather it, the bucket will tilt both ways. If the joy stick is moved anymore than light feathering the triangle with exclamation point flashes in the upper left screen and an alarm beeps three times and the hydraulics lock out, except for forward and reverse. There are no active warnings or current service codes on the upper right screen. I was told that if the alarm beeps three times there should a code. I was also told that if I press and hold the Lights button a code or codes should show up on the screen. The only thing I get when I do this is what appears to be a V7600. I have a service manual for this machine and this code is not in the list.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the complete model and serial number of your machine?

I gave that information in the first sentence. 2010 A300 All-Wheel Steer serial # A5GW35355.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Construction and Road Equipment
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/6/2018
Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 5 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hi ,My name is***** will be glad to help. We can follow up as needed on here, Give me some time to review your information and post my responses. Im not an employee of the site but I help on here as time allows in between jobs. Response time will vary depending on my work load , etc.

OK. Thanks Dan

I am not seeing any faults in my list starting with a V. Is there possibly a problem with the display or could it be another letter?

Its a weird V. At first I thought it was a 1 or I but then there is an angled line, which isn't as brightly lit, to sort of make a V. I've attached a photo of what appears when I press and hold the Light button right after the alarm beeps 3 times.

I am still not finding that V7600 either. However, the problem you are having I would thoroughly check the wiring harness for damage or corrosion between the joysticks and tilt actuator. I wiring and joystick is okay it can either be the actuator or even a calibration problem requiring the joysticks to be re-calibrated. check for those things and try having the joysticks recalibrated to see if the problem resolves. Let me know.

Please take a moment to rate as that is how the site credits my time helping on the site or let me know if you need more help. 5 star and bonuses are always greatly appreciated.